Congratulations to Adam Henningsen, the winner of our Show Me The Savings video contest! Adam got his whole family involved to tell the story of how AutoSlash saved him a bundle on a rental car. His video earned him the winning tally and the grand prize of $2,500!
Huge kudos to our two other contest finalists, Shea Lyons and Tara Siragusa, who each won $500 in runner-up prize money! And we'd love to thank everyone who entered. You really blew us away with your creativity and storytelling skills!
You can check out all the entries on our Show Me The Savings Contest playlist on YouTube.
Nine years ago, we launched AutoSlash with a simple idea—to help people save as much money as possible on car rentals. The beauty of AutoSlash is that we offer multiple ways to save. First, when you ask AutoSlash for a quote, we'll scour the internet for the lowest prices and best discounts and coupons available. We'll even apply any extra discounts to which you might be entitled through memberships to groups like AAA or AARP or shopping clubs such as Costco. We do the legwork so you don't have to.
Second, after you book your car rental, you can ask AutoSlash to track your reservation. We'll monitor your booking and alert you when there's a price drop, so you never have to overpay for a rental car.
July 17-Sept. 13, 2019: Entry period.
Sept. 18, 2019: Our judging panel announced three finalists.
Sept. 18-28. 2019: The voting period opened.
Sept. 30, 2019: The winners were announced.
How to Enter
- Subscribe to the AutoSlash YoutTube Channel or AutoSlash Vimeo Channel.
- Create a video no longer than 45 seconds where you tell of a time when AutoSlash saved you money on a car rental. Creative storytelling counts!
- Upload your video entry to YouTube or Vimeo. The title of your video must include the words "AutoSlash" and "car rental." For example: "How AutoSlash Saved Me Money on a Car Rental."
- Email the link of your video on YouTube or Vimeo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "Show Me The Savings Video Contest."
- Open to legal residents of the United States and Canada, excluding Quebec, who have booked a car rental through AutoSlash.com.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old.
- Videos must be filmed horizontally and should be a maximum length of 45 seconds.
- Do not use profanity. AutoSlash reserves the right to disqualify entries deemed to be in bad taste.
- One entry per person.
- Entry must be received by 11:59 PM ET on September 13, 2019.
- The grand prize winner decided by popular vote will win a cash prize of $2,500.
- Two runner-ups will each win $500.
- By submitting your video, you are consenting to give AutoSlash the right to use the content for promotional purposes.
- This contest is not sponsored by or associated with YouTube or Vimeo.
- This contest complies with YouTube Community Guidelines and Vimeo Guidelines.