Nine years ago, we launched AutoSlash with a simple idea—to help people save as much money as possible on car rentals. Today we're offering customers a way to turn their stories into cold, hard cash.
The beauty of AutoSlash is that we offer multiple ways to save. First, when you ask AutoSlash for a quote, we'll scour the internet for the lowest prices and best discounts and coupons available. We'll even apply any extra discounts to which you might be entitled through memberships to groups like AAA or AARP or shopping clubs such as Costco. We do the legwork so you don't have to.
Second, after you book your car rental, you can ask AutoSlash to track your reservation. We'll monitor your booking and alert you when there's a price drop, so you never have to overpay for a rental car.
But what has given us the most satisfaction of all? We've been able to help over one million customers save a bundle on their car rentals! Are you one of them? We want to hear your story!
Show Me The Savings!
AutoSlash is delighted to present the Show Me The Savings video contest. To enter, create a video in which you tell us about a time when AutoSlash saved you a bundle on a car rental.
Where were you heading? Did AutoSlash find you a low rate? Did you ask us to track your reservation so we could snag you an even lower price? What did it feel like when you received those price drop alerts from AutoSlash? How much did you save?
Your video doesn't have to be professional quality—just look into the camera and tell us in your own words about a time when AutoSlash helped you save on a car rental.
The top prize is $2,500 and two finalists will each win $500. Good luck!
How to Enter in 4 Easy Steps
- Subscribe to the AutoSlash YoutTube Channel or AutoSlash Vimeo Channel.
- Create a video no longer than 45 seconds where you tell of a time when AutoSlash saved you money on a car rental. Creative storytelling counts!
- Upload your video entry to YouTube or Vimeo. The title of your video must include the words "AutoSlash" and "car rental." For example: "How AutoSlash Saved Me Money on a Car Rental."
- Email the link of your video on YouTube or Vimeo to email@example.com with the subject line: "Show Me The Savings Video Contest."
- Open to legal residents of the United States and Canada, excluding Quebec, who have booked a car rental through AutoSlash.com.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years old.
- Videos must be filmed horizontally and should be a maximum length of 45 seconds.
- Do not use profanity. AutoSlash reserves the right to disqualify entries deemed to be in bad taste.
- One entry per person.
July 19-Sept. 13, 2019: Submissions will be accepted during the contest period.
After we review your entry, we will designate it a "favorite" on the AutoSlash YouTube Channel or add it to our Vimeo Channel.
You can check out all the entries on our Show Me The Savings Contest playlist on YouTube and Show Me The Savings Contest showcase on Vimeo. AutoSlash may highlight selected entries on our other social media channels to promote the contest.
Sept. 20, 2019: Our judging panel will announce three finalists.
Sept. 21-28. 2019: The voting period is open.
Share your video on any social media platform using the hashtag #CheapCarRental and ask your friends and family to vote for your video on YouTube or Vimeo. One like equals one vote.
Sept. 30, 2019: The winners will be announced.
- The grand prize winner decided by popular vote will win a cash prize of $2,500.
- Two runner-ups will each win $500.
- By submitting your video, you are consenting to give AutoSlash the right to use the content for promotional purposes.
- This contest is not sponsored by or associated with YouTube or Vimeo.
- This contest complies with YouTube Community Guidelines and Vimeo Guidelines.