Every autumn, the major car rental companies move thousands of cars in their fleets from western states to Arizona in order to meet demand for the peak winter rental season in the Grand Canyon State. This is known as the Arizona drive-in, and it's a great time to score a great deal on a long-distance one-way car rental.
This year, Avis Budget Group is offering identical drive-in promos from both Avis and Budget. One-way rentals from select destinations in California, Montana and Idaho start at $29.95 per day for an economy car and climb to $119.95 per day for a premium full-size SUV.
Avis and Budget Arizona Drive-In Promo for Fall 2018
- Economy (group A): $29.99/day
- Compact (group B): $34.99/day
- Midsize (group C): $39.99/day
- Standard (group D): $44.99/day
- Full Size (group E): $49.99/day
- Premium (group G): $59.99/day
- Luxury (group H): $84.99/day
- Minivan (group V): $79.99/day
- Intermediate SUV (group F): $59.99/day
- 5-Passenger Standard SUV (group W): $69.99/day
- 7-Passenger Standard SUV (group S): $79.99/day
- Full Size SUV (group Z): $99.99/day
- Premium Full Size SUV (group L): $119.99/day
- 12-Passenger Van (group P): $170.99/day
- Convertible (group K): $59.99/day
The offer is valid between August 26, 2018, and November 30, 2018, for one-way rentals only. The vehicle must be picked up at a participating location in a western state and returned to a participating Arizona location.You can rent the car for a minimum of one day to a maximum of seven consecutive days.
You must pick up the vehicle in a participating California, Southern California, Montana, or Idaho location
You can return the car to any participating Arizona location.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid on all car classes, excluding Signature Series (Group X).
- Offers may not be available during holiday and other blackout periods; rate surcharges during peak periods may apply.
- Offer subject to vehicle availability at the time of reservation and may not be available on some rates at some times.
- Renter must meet Budget age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old.
- Rates are non-discountable; they may not be combined with any other BCD number, coupon, promotion or offer.
- Taxes, concession recovery fees, vehicle license recovery fee, customer facility charges ($10/contract in CA) may apply and are extra. Optional products such as LDW and refueling are extra.
How to Book the Avis or Budget Arizona Drive-In Promo for Fall 2018
Looking for a one-way rental from California, Montana or Idaho to Arizona this fall? Simply enter a quote request. If the promo price (plus taxes and fees) offer is available for your desired dates, you will see the offer in the email we send. If Avis and Budget are not offering the Arizona drive-in rate for your rental, you'll still see the best rate available for your rental period.
Ready to book your next cheap rental car? Click below to request a quote and we'll send the best possible rates within minutes.
[Image via Shutterstock]